Friday 10 February 2012

Humanity

Some days I am amazed at the world I live in. The one thing the program has taught me is that even though I have changed, those around me have not. What has changed is how they affect me. In the past I would want to use because someone deleted me off a site, it meant I was not good enough to be their friend and that they didn't like me. Today, I don't care, not everyone is going to like me, and that is perfectly alright with me.

I spoke my mind on a subject earlier today and people disagreed. Although I agree with their points as they are valid, my opinion is as valid as well.

I have done many things in my life that I am not proud of, I have done many things that I can however hold my head up high and say I did those with the purest of intentions.This post would not be one of those. In all honesty it is a rant. Just as they had a right to rant about how they disagreed with what I did, now it's my turn.

Do you think we live in a world of butterflies and rainbows? No, sadly we do not. If by simply posting a picture you are willing to delete me off a site I wonder if we were friends in the first place? Do you not know that I would not just post a horrid photo to traumatize some of those on my friend list?
I shared it because it shocked me. And yes, I am not taking action, by posting it. You are right in that respect. But on numerous occasions I have in fact taken action against it. This post was not to get you all up in my face, it was done out of care, out of the fact that I was shocked at what I was seeing. The brutality of the people that are supposed to have the same beating heart in their chest and the use of their frontal lobes. I was shocked, and my heart broke for the animal, so I posted it. Hate me for having a heart. 

Over and out.

Mich


No comments:

Post a Comment