Thursday 17 November 2011

Rolling with the suggestions

The last couple of weeks have taught me a lot about myself.

When depression knocks on the door and I let it take over. I loose and my addict wins. But the war was not lost, nor was the battle. I just had to fight a little harder and pack my ego away.

Asking for help has never been the easiest thing for me to muster up the courage to do. But with the friends I have made over the duration of the last five months, who can read me better than I can read myself sometimes, it's easier these days. Not easier in the sense that it's no longer difficult, but simpler.

If I follow my program and work my steps alongside my fellows I know I can't go wrong. The suggestions being more like subtle hints in the right direction. As long as I'm on this path I know I'm going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment